viernes, 19 de febrero de 2016

Valentines for my friend #3

Hello, welcome to my blog...
This is another card I made for last week Valentines at school. We had a party and we exchanged cards and hearts with my classmates.



I colored the image with markers. I cut it with a circle die and the mat with a scaloped circle die. The background paper is Folia and to embellish it I used a heart ribbon.

Challenges:
Crafting with an attitude
Crafty girls creations
Imagine that - creative playground
DLArt
In the pink
Eureka: feathers or fur

7 comentarios:

  1. Hi Vicky, this is a really cute card - such a sweet image and pretty card design. Thank you for joining us this time at In The Pink.
    Sue...xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This card is just precious. Thanks for joining us at Imagine That, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Another pretty little card! Thanks again for playing in the Fur & Feathers Challenge at Eureka Stamps!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Such a cute card. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps. Karal Dt

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Great job Vicky, I love your Valentine's. So sweet. Amazing job. Thanks for joining us at Eureka stamps challenge. Good luck.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Well now, this sure is adorable!!!!! What a sweet bunny and I love all the hearts! Thanks for joining our Show Us Your Hearts challenge at Imagine That.

    Linda

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Your card is very beautiful !
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting with an attitude!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    Bad Kitty's Craftroom
    >^.^<

    ResponderEliminar

Thank you for commenting :)