domingo, 21 de febrero de 2016

Valentines card (for a boy)

Hello!
I didn't finish on posting the cards I made for my classmates. This is the last one I want to show.
I know it doesn't look Valentines, but I don't like to give hearts and romantic stuff to boys...



I colored the image with markers and used turquoise cardstock to mat it. I used Stars and circles embossing folders, I think looks very "out space" and I chose green cardstock for the background to make a contrast of colors (also the Earth has some green :). I also used a turquoise ribbon and made a knot to embellish the card.

Challenges:

Brown Sugar AG
Chocolate coffee and cards AG
Creative fingers AG
Jo's scrap shack AG
Sparkle forum male



5 comentarios:

  1. Great Male creation. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Another fantastic card Vicky! This one is super cool, out of this world! Thanks so much for joining us this week in our Funday Friday challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack!!! Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Cute card for a boy. TFS and joining us this week for Funday Friday challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Broom........Such a fun card. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges. Caz DT

    ResponderEliminar

Thank you for commenting :)